It is well documented that acupuncture benefits brain biochemistry and regulates gene expression related to a number of medical issues. The mapping of the human genome has revealed the astounding complexity of genetic data. Genomic acupuncture therapy is a combination of using sound treatment to target defects in your genes. In Sarasota, you have an option to receive genomic therapy acupuncture at TCM Healing Points Acupuncture Clinic.
Genomic Therapy Acupuncture is being used to help relieve and treat people suffering from:
- Autoimmune conditions (thyroid, digestive, arthritis, nervous system, muscle, etc.)
- Allergies (food and environmental allergies, asthma, eczema, food sensitivities, etc.)
- Cardio-Metabolic problems (diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, systemic inflammation, etc.)
- Digestive Illness (IBS, Inflammatory Bowel, malabsorption, etc.)
- Fatigue Syndromes (Adrenal, Hormones, Thyroid, Chronic Fatigue, etc.)
- Headaches (migraines, tension, temporal-mandibular-TMJ, cluster, hormone-related, etc.)
- Hormone imbalance (Male, Female, Adrenal, Thyroid. etc.)
- Mood problems (depression, anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive-OCD, behavior problems, anger/rage, etc.)
- Neuromusculoskeletal (Osteopathic, cranial imbalance, post-injury, abnormal gait, vestibular-balance, coordination, etc.)
- Neurological problems (Alzheimer’s, dementia, memory-cognitive decline, post-stroke, brain injury, etc.)
- Chronic Pain (Sympathetic pain, neuropathic pain, central pain, post-injury related, etc.)
- Sleep disorders (Narcolepsy, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Restless legs, Central Sleep Apnea)
- Injuries (sports specific, injury recovery, hyperbaric protocols, brain balancing & coordination)
Genomic Therapy Acupuncture
Scientific studies, including stage 3 human clinical trials that are randomized and controlled, confirm the effectiveness of acupuncture stimulation. In 2012, Dr. Andrew Vickers, a renowned health outcomes researcher at Memorial Sloan-Kettering in New York, published a definitive meta-review of these studies in the Annals of Internal Medicine. Dr. Vickers chose only human clinical studies with the highest possible rating. He found that in these studies, involving more than 18,000 patients with chronic pain, acupuncture stimulation definitely outperforms the chosen sham or placebo significantly. Dr. Vickers stated that this meta-review should change the attitude in standard medicine and prompt M.D. referrals for patients with chronic pain. There is no longer any scientific doubt of efficacy. To see the study summary click here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22965186.
Contact Sarasota Acupuncture Clinic to Find Out About Genomic Therapy Acupuncture
Call today for a complimentary consultation at 941-336-4768. TCM Healing Points Acupuncture Clinic works with patients from all over Sarasota, including the following neighborhoods: Southgate Ridge, The Meadows, Vamo, Venice Gardens, Bee Ridge, Desoto Lakes, Fruitville, North Sarasota, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Lake Sarasota, Laurel, Plantation, Ridge Wood Heights, Sarasota Springs, and South Sarasota.